Is your tractor-trailer or box truck just another big hulking vehicle, perhaps painted grey, blue or beige with non-descript lettering? Or is your truck, or fleet of trucks, advertising a colourful message to potential customers every second it’s on the road or parked for the world to see?
A trailer or truck wrapped in your customer message and brand becomes a rolling billboard across the country. Wherever you travel, this billboard constantly tells the world who you are and why customers choose you. What an opportunity to get your message across!
Bring big attention to your brand with large-scale vinyl vehicle wraps on on trucks, large or small. And keep on truckin’!
Fleet Wrap 101
Looking for an affordable way to effectively increase your brand’s awareness? Vehicle wraps for fleets are mobile advertisements, capable of reaching thousands of potential customers daily. Cars, trucks, vans, boats; anything that moves can be used to advertise your enterprise and help build your brand’s visibility—anywhere, anytime.
So how do you determine whom you should choose to provide decal work for your vehicles? Here are the top qualities you should consider when selecting a fleet wrap provider:
- Overall Fleet Wrap Experience – When deciding to get graphic work created for your fleet, be informed. When looking for a graphics installation company, overall experience will be at the forefront of your mind. Knowing how long a branding company has been in the promotional wrap industry is important as it speaks to its reliability. You want to select a company who will help you get your business noticed with minimum risk and maximum effectiveness.
- Installation Experience – When looking to have installation work done, installation experience (in addition to overall experience) is vital. The company you choose should have many years of experience in fleet wrap installation. Furthermore, they should be able to print your graphics and install it at their site or send an established installer in your region.
- Dedicated Partnerships – When choosing your fleet wrap provider, keep in mind that professionals in fleet wrap printing can also become lasting business partners and establish a relationship with your company. A fleet wrap printing provider that has the initiative to make productive recommendations in materials, graphics, and trim design based on your needs is unquestionably a company you would want to establish a dedicated partnership with.[/list]
At Auto Trim DESIGN, we are committed to the highest quality of service in the sign and wrap industry. Established in 1993, Auto Trim DESIGN uses vinyl to decorate and wrap your businesses’ windows, floors, walls, fleet, and signs. Through our knowledgeable and professional staff, we have a collective 85 plus years of experience working in and developing the vinyl wrap industry. We use the latest techniques and materials and have been awarded as a 3M Platinum Select Fabricator. As a result, our fleet wrap installation includes 3M’s line of personalization films, paint protection, and the use of a high end profiling system on printing equipment to ensure perfect colour matching. In addition, we deliver everlasting advertising, offer the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty, and aim to involve you in the creation process. Establishing your company as one of our partners will put you at ease knowing that whatever graphic work you need, our experienced team of 3M preferred graphic installers can design it, produce it, wrap it, and install it.
Big or small, your fleet has the ability to be an essential component in promoting your business. So, when choosing to get your fleet wrapped, you will not be disappointed by picking Auto Trim DESIGN, as we will best serve all your fleet graphic needs.
Speak to one of our Experts
Today’s customers don’t just wake up one morning and decided to buy your product. Each are led to the decision through what marketers call the “path to purchase.” Here’s how it works. As they go about their day, they come across as many of 5,000 massages, seen or heard. Most don’t even register until they start seeing it again, and again. When they’ve seen enough, that’s what leads them to the decision to buy.
Need to get your message repeated?
* Put your message on fleets of vehicles
* Outdoor and indoor signs, brightly displaying your company name
* Your name and logo on banners and event tents
* Your brand on walls, floors and windows
Take your customer along the path to purchase with vinyl wraps and signs. It’s worth the ride!