Floor Your Customers
When looking to advertise your business, floor graphics might not be the first resource that comes to mind. Do not overlook the use of floor graphics however, as they can be a beneficial tool for grabbing attention.
All around you, you likely encounter ads on the sides of cars and buses, on benches, billboards, windows, and even on elevator doors. This can make it challenging for your business to stand out from the competition and make its message seen. The solution: floor graphics, an untapped resource that provides advertising in a prime location and maximizes views. Think about how often you glance down at the ground while walking in a store or down the street. By capitalizing on that valuable space, you can make a huge impact in influencing customers’ buying habits.
Floor graphics are a simple, effective, and affordable tool to use to reinforce your brand. They are inexpensive to manufacture and install as well as being durable and long lasting. Floor graphics are seen by countless potential customers; making them quite possibly the ideal promotional item!
So, now that you are aware of the benefits of why you should use floor graphics to market your message, how should you use them? As noted earlier, you need to stand out from your competition. You need to grab attention and get your customers to actually notice your ad. The most effective way to drive customer awareness and excitement, as well as sales, is to be creative. For example, people will certainly pay attention to your floor graphic if it interacts with them. Let’s say you operate a ski resort or sell ski supplies and are looking for a unique way to entice customers. One way is to install a floor graphic depicting a set of skis along with your business message in front of a bench and you have just created the illusion of riding a ski lift! Alternatively, say you are in the business of selling coffee. Install your coffee decal on a manhole cover to create the appearance of a steaming hot cup of coffee!
Whether it is a short-term giveaway or a celebrity-endorsed contest: Auto Trim DESIGN Incorporated has the floor graphic solutions you need to help generate excitement for your promotions! Use Auto Trim DESIGN graphic solutions to create interesting floor designs with ease and help make your message seen and heard through competitive clutter!
[button color=”color” size=”medium” url=”https://autotriminc.com/speak-to-an-expert/” ]Speak to one of our Experts[/button]
Real Products + Real World
3M Canada Graphic Solutions recently conducted an application spotlight involving Auto Trim DESIGN of London as part of their monthly showcase of solutions for designers and fabricators: WRAP IT UP with 3M. Here’s what 3M Canada had to say in their showcase:
In 2012, 3M Canada Company of London, Ontario officially broke ground on the construction of a two storey, 30,000 sq ft extension of its five storey head office tower.
To reflect the corporate culture in this new office environment, the company enlisted Figure 3, a Toronto design firm that specializes in creating innovative and inspiring workspaces that advance a company’s brand.
With clear agreement on the 3M branding message, Figure 3 had a little difficulty selecting the ideal medium to bring that message to life in the office environment.
3M’s Graphic Solutions offer unlimited ways to transform space with innovative and practical products that meet the diverse needs of building and business owners, designers, architects and other professionals.
- Removable cut graphics create tape art that can be updated and removed as corporate visions evolve.
- Fasara Glass and Crystal Glass Finishes provide the look, privacy and translucency of etched, sandblasted or textured glass.
[one_half padding=”5px 5px 5px 5px”]
[one_half_last padding=”5px 5px 5px 5px”]
FABRICATOR: AUTOTRIM DESIGN OF LONDON
Window of Opportunity
Sometimes, all it takes to entice potential patrons to your company is a brilliant window graphic placed in a key location. Window decals and/or decorative window films are excellent methods of helping businesses distinguish themselves from their competition.
If you are uncertain as to whether your business should invest in window advertisement decals, here are five fundamental benefits of installing window graphics:
- Instantaneous, Economical Advertising that builds your Brand: To grow a business, you have to develop your brand. An unvarnished window does not express whom you are to potential customers passing by. A varnished window with expressive decals, however, attracts attention and builds priceless brand awareness. With window decals, you can directly inform potential customers of your company’s name and what your business offers. By providing this information to potential customers, word-of-mouth advertising about your company will expand.
- Advertise Specials: Besides advertising in newspapers, flyers, through social networking sites, and on other forms of media, boost your marketing efforts with window graphics that inform the public about what you have to offer, the latest deals, and your services.
- Enhance Privacy: Partial or complete privacy, or frosted effects to allow natural light in: There are some situations where you may not find it desirable for people passing by to see the entirety of the inside of your business. With the use of decorative window films, your business can continue to impress customers with effective imagery while giving you the privacy you want from your windows.
- Save on City Permits: When you want to put up a sign or banner, most cities restrict their sizes and/or necessitate the acquisition of a permit. If you do not obey the rules and regulations regarding business-front signage, you may receive a fine. Fortunately with window graphics, that is usually not the case. Have your business install window decals instead of signage and banners to save time and money.
- Powerful in Conjunction with Other Forms of Advertising: The windows on your business are not the only areas where you can use decals to create brand awareness. Install decal-work on company cars and trucks to build brand awareness. Create custom signs, vinyl banners, or letterings on company cars and trucks to let the greater community at large know what your company offers them. When you combine the use of window graphics with these other forms of advertising, your business is efficiently and effectively capturing the attention of potential customers and sparking interest.
Logo, tagline lettering, or descriptive imagery: Your windows offer an ideal place to inject your message and establish immediate impact. Auto Trim DESIGN Incorporated makes out of home advertising simple, offers products that get your brand noticed, and emphasizes your positioning while customers are on the go. From vibrant designs to rich patterned effects, Auto Trim DESIGN Incorporated brings your wildest ideas to life and helps revamp your space into a superbly decorated, upscale atmosphere.
[button color=”color” size=”medium” url=”https://autotriminc.com/contact-us/” ]Speak to one of our Experts[/button]